If you find that once the address has been copied and pasted for a transaction, an address that does not match on the Satang website that you copied. You can check the following steps.
1. Check the wallet address that you received on the website page from your Satang account. (You can check on the balance page on deposit button in each currency.)
2. Copy the wallet address from the website to the program that can display text such as Microsoft Word or other programs. See if the address of your copied wallet has changed or not.
- If your address is not changed after pasting, it shows that it has been copied correctly on the page of your Satang website. When you put to use at your destination website after pasting, the address that does not match the page of the Satang website shows that your destination website may have copying issues.
- If your address has changed since pasting on a program that can display text such as Microsoft Word, please read on No. 3
3. Please try to change to use other devices such as other computers or your other mobile phone.
- If your address has not changed after pasting shows that the old device you used previously may have a virus or malware that trying to change the address to transfer to a fraudulent wallet.
- If your address has remained unchanged since it was placed on a program that can display text such as Microsoft Word. Please contact the satang pro's customer support department to perform further checks.
Please contact Satang Support for more information.
Contact us via:
Satang Pro Live Chat
All are available for 24/7.
Article is closed for comments.