In this topic, you will learn about all the basic procedures in trading with Satang Pro.
1. Before we start trading, please make sure that you’re successfully KYC. If you haven’t done the step please visit on Registration on Satang Pro (How to register on Satang Pro) and How to do ID verification (KYC)
2. By logging in to Satang Pro, you will be ready to trade.
3. Select the desired Trading Pairs/Markets on the Navigation Bar.
4. After selecting the market, you will see that the Order Book will show all the placed Bid and Offer orders.
5. On your top left of the Exchange Window, your current balance of the selected asset will be shown there.
6. On the Exchange Window, you can select both BUY and SELL to execute the desired order. The window will pre-select BUY as a default. In making an order, you are able to fill in 3 conditions which are the amount of the asset that you wanted to buy, the price of the asset and the amount you prefer. After filling in 2 of the 3 necessary conditions, the other condition will be auto-calculated out to be ready to execute a trading order.
7. When clicking the Calculated Fee Button, the amount of fee you have to pay will be shown. The fee is 0.2675% of the order value which is calculated by adding the default of 0.25% and the trading fee VAT of 7% together.
8. Trading by Order Book is also possible, you can click on the presented order and the Exchange Window will be automatically filled to be executed with the condition from the Order Book.
9. After successfully executing any trade orders, the orders will be shown in the Open Order Window. This window will only show the orders that are not matched yet or simply, open orders. After your order is successfully matched, the order will disappear from the Open Order Window, but it will be presented in the Recent Trade Window. To learn more about Order status please visit on How to track Trading Order topic.
Please contact Satang Support for more information.
Contact us via:
Satang Pro Live Chat
All are available for 24/7.