Znodes Pool are now available on Satang Pro
Znodes Pool are available from 01-January-2018 onwards. Satang Pro is pleased to offer Zcoin (XZC) rewards for all customer’s with Zcoin balances held on Satang Pro. Rewards will be distributed approximately every month. That period constitutes around. No ID verification is required for participating. Withdrawing all your XZC from Satang Pro during that period will reset your balance of that day to zero and possibly reduce your staking rewards.
However, if you have an open sell order on your XZC, it will be calculated to receive rewards as well.
Satang Pro will run Znodes on behalf of Satang Pro customers and will share the rewards accordingly.
88.88% of the Znode rewards will be distributed to Satang Pro customers with XZC balance in their account, the remaining 11.12% will be used by Satang Pro to cover the costs for running the nodes (security, server, network, backup, etc.).
If you have not received a reward at that time, you most likely did not hold XZC deposits long enough. We cannot adjust deposits retroactively and the system will calculate and distribute automatically.
Terms & Conditions
- The participants may earn up to 13% annually.
- The Satang.com will, if it has determined in its sole discretion, that have complied with and fulfilled “Znodes Pool on Satang Pro” Terms, confirm that the participants have earned the rewards as described in the “Znodes Pool on Satang Pro”.
- Satang.com may send an email to participants to inform the news & updated.
- The participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges that may arise due to the earning and payout of the Znodes Pool on Satang Pro.
- The calculation of the Znodes Pool on Satang Pro is an automatic procedure based on the creation of eligible activities
- Satang.com retains the right to, at its sole discretion, review the compliance with the Satang.com Znodes Pool on Satang Pro terms.
- Satang.com retains the right to discontinue or change the structure of the Znodes Pool on Satang Pro without advance notice to all participants and the rewards before the change will be distributed to all participants.
- The rewards are generated automatically, for any question or more information please contact email@example.com